50 m² living space for 1-4 pers. 2nd floor in a reconstructed hist. building
- incl. services of final cleaning
- incl. all associated costs
- incl. city bicycles 28" on demand
- incl. Internet 6 MBit/s download
- incl. high chair & child's bed
- incl. towels & bedclothes
1) price refers to stay from seven running nights on a stretch
Occasionally this rental is booked together with the holiday let CLARA in the same building by small groups and families with up to 8 people.
- comfy living space for 1-4 pers.
- non smoking vacation flat
- energized by green electricity
- central heating & warm water system
- well equipped self-catering kitchen
- toilet, bathtub with shower facilities
- additional guest toilet with washbasin
- sleeping sofa (1,55x2,00m)
- double bed (1,60x2,00m)
- linen & towel package for any guest
- dining area with 4 chairs and table
- unfortunately no pets allowed
- fee required parking in a parking garage or on street near the house entrance
- situated in an attractive living & business site close to Historic Old Town Dresden
- modernly restored townhouse in the Dresden Baroque District
- excellent shopping & restaurants in the neighborhood, many art galleries, antiques & small fashion stores
- 10 minutes easy walk to Frauenkirche Church, Zwinger palace & Semper Opera house
- 800m walk to express and local train station
- 250mwalk to TRAM station
- 400 meters to the bank of the Elbe river, to walking and cycling trails
- 600 meters to trendy Outer New Town (Scene district) with clubs & bars
|Duration of the stay||Basic price €/night for two person||Price €/night further person > 8 years||Price €/night further person up to 8 years|
|3 - 6 nights||86||19||15|
|7 - 9 nights||79||17||12|
|10 - 13 nights||73||17||12|
|From 14 nights||69||15||10|
A well equipped holiday rental in one of the most beautiful places in Dresden
This two bedroom vacation apartment is located in Dresden city center in the middle of the well known district Innere Neustadt - directly between the tourist highlights in the Historic Old Town and the lively and multicultural scene district, the Outer New Town. The former "King City", founded by August the Strong, attracts many visitors to Dresden exploring its small shops, cafes, boutiques, antique shops and restaurants. Individuality and atmosphere are the major strengths of our district.
We wish our guests in the vacation rental FRIEDRICH in the Baroque District a pleasant and relaxed stay and also an eventful time in the capital of Saxony!
Have a nice time in Dresden !